We are pleased to announce that the UAMS Library now provides access to Thieme’s MedOne Neurosurgery platform. MedOne Neurosurgery provides comprehensive access to a portfolio of resources for training and clinical practice in neurosurgery and spine surgery.
The MedOne Neurosurgery platform is available here.
See the MedOne Neurosurgery libguide for information and how to access the MedOne Apps for mobile devices.
Key Features in MedOne Neurosurgery Include:
- Thieme’s Neurosurgery publishing program. 275 Neurosurgery and Spine surgery eBooks, including CORE TEXTS for residency programs.
- Access to Thieme’s 4 Neurosurgery journals.
- 418 surgical procedures that provide step-by-step instruction on core techniques.
- 225 cases with associated Q&A.
- Over 95,000 images, videos and audio in the Media Center – downloadable to PowerPoint.
- Interactive Q&A bank with over 1,500 questions for Board Exam preparation.
- Content Collections that cover over 200 diagnoses and bring all relevant information on the disease and subject together in an easy-to-navigate format.
- Curate chapters, cases, and articles into your own playlists to make prep-work convenient. Highlight content & make notes.
- Download the MedOne App for mobile devices, and download content for offline access.