The UAMS Library is proud to announce that the UpToDate Anywhere mobile app is available for use by all UAMS faculty, residents, staff and students, including those at the Regional Centers and the Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
The UpToDate Anywhere mobile app is a mobile form of the UpToDate evidence-based clinical decision support resource. It helps healthcare practitioners make the right decisions at the point of care. It contains physician-authored topic reviews, each of which answers multiple clinical questions. More than 5,100 world-renowned physician authors, editors and peer reviewers use a rigorous editorial process to synthesize the most recent medical information into trusted, evidence-based recommendations that are proven to improve patient care and quality.
- Effortless CME credits when you research a clinical question using UpToDate onsite or remotely
- Free UpToDate Mobile App for your iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ device, or Windows 8 tablet
- Download UpToDate Anywhere on up to two devices
To register, you:
- Must be on a campus networked computer (if you’re not on campus, click on UpToDate off Campus (CME) to authenticate, skip step 2, click on logout top right of screen, then move on to step 3)
- Go to http://www.uptodate.com.
- Click on the login/register button, top right of screen.
- Go through the registration process.
- You will receive a confirmatory e mail and then be able to use your user name and password to log on to the mobile app.
Support and training:
For support and training contact The UAMS Library Education and Reference Services: