Learning Resource Center
Call 501-686-6752 or
The UAMS Library Learning Resource Center (LRC) is available to UAMS faculty, staff, and students to support educational advancement.
Learning Resource Center Hours
The Learning Resource Center is open the same hours as the Library with the exception of Saturday and some holidays.
|Sunday||2:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Monday through Thursday||7:30am – 10:00pm|
|Friday||7:30am – 6:00pm|
The LRC computers are available for the following purposes:
- LRC’s educational programs or taking tests
- Microsoft Office 2010 – Word Excel, and PowerPoint
- Online searching or checking Email
- Dedicated computers for scanning and creating PDF documents
- Dedicated computers for Microsoft Office 2010 Access and Visio
- Dedicated computers for statistical data using SPSS and SAS
For a complete listing of facilities go to the Staff & Student Computer Facilities page.
The Learning Resource Center provides access to computer aided instructional (CAI) programs for many disciplines. Faculty are encouraged to include these instructional programs as part of their curriculum and students are encouraged to use the programs to enhance their learning experience. These software programs are available in several ways. All programs are available from the computers in the LRC with many available for check-out or remotely through Citrix. If you have a question about availability please call 501-686-6752 or email LibraryLRC@uams.edu. If you have a question about what programs are available search by keyword in the Library online catalog.
- UAMS WebMail
- O2 System for COM
- Student Information Portal
- Citrix On-Campus
- Citrix Off-Campus
- Clinical System Training
- Subject Portals
Links for Faculty
- Exam Proctor Request
- Room Reservation Request
- Teaching Resources Center
- Video Conference & Recording Studio
- eTech@Noon series
- Teaching with Technology Committee