The purpose of the Library News is to keep library users informed about what is going on at the UAMS library and issues affecting it. Starting in 2008 the newsletter is published four times a year: spring, summer, fall and winter. Contact the newsletter editor Joanna Delavan to subscribe or to send comments and questions.
View the Spring 2015 issue here.
In This Issue:
- Finals Snacks and Coffee Station a Success – Page 1-2
- Library Orientation and Literature Searching Classes Available – Page 2
- NIH Public Access Policy Compliance – Page 3
- MyChart Mobile Apps Available for Apple and Android Mobile Devices – Page 3
- Google Scholar: The Good, the Bad and the Unknown – Page 4-5
- Drop In Class Schedule for June – Page 5
- Librarians Connect Arkansas Communities with Quality Health Information – Page 6
- SPOT Team Visits UAMS Library – Page 7
- Casella Attends Digital Repository Class – Page 7
- Leaving the Campus? Tips for a Smooth Transition from the UAMS Library – Page 8
- Resource Cancellations – Page 9
- Writing an Animal Use Protocol? RCSS Can Help! – Page 9
The Library Newsletter is available as a PDF document. You will need to download Adobe Reader to view it.