The purpose of the Library News is to keep library users informed about what is going on at the UAMS library and issues affecting it. Starting in 2008 the newsletter is published four times a year: spring, summer, fall and winter. Contact the newsletter editor Joanna Delavan to subscribe or to send comments and questions.
View the Winter 2014 issue here.
In This Issue:
- Stress Buster Dogs- Page 1
- “Red Room” Video Series – Page 2
- UAMS Wears Red for Heart Disease – Page 2
- UAMS Library CALS Drop off/Pick up site – Page 3
- Library Staff member Saves Coworker – Page 3
- Black Healthcare Professionals in Arkansas – Page 4
- Steelman Completes SCC/MLA term – Page 5
- Library Staff in UNT Master’s Program – Page 6
- New eBooks in Collection – Page 6
- Librarians Present at SCC/MLA – Page 7
- New RefWorks Feature – Page 7
- Library by the Numbers – Page 8
The Library Newsletter is available as a PDF document. You will need to download Adobe Reader to view it.