The purpose of the Library News is to keep library users informed about what is going on at the UAMS library and issues affecting it. Starting in 2008 the newsletter is published four times a year: spring, summer, fall and winter. Contact the newsletter editor Joanna Delavan to subscribe or to send comments and questions.
View the Winter 2015 issue here.
In This Issue:
- Library After-Hours Study Areas – Page 1-2
- Montgomery Joins Reference Department – Page 3
- Casella Graduates from Leadership Institute – Page 3
- New Evidence-Based Medicine Website – Page 4
- Henry Stewart Talks – Page 5
- CALS Partnership a Continued Success – Page 6
- Drop In Classes for Spring – Page 6
The Library Newsletter is available as a PDF document. You will need to download Adobe Reader to view it.