The purpose of the Library News is to keep library users informed about what is going on at the UAMS library and issues affecting it. Starting in 2008 the newsletter is published four times a year: spring, summer, fall and winter. Contact the newsletter editor Joanna Delavan to subscribe or to send comments and questions.
View the Summer 2015 issue here.
- Lalla Joins UAMS as Associate Provost for Library and Student Services – Page 1-2
- Welcome New Students and Faculty – Page 3
- After Hours Information – Page 3-4
- UAMS Students Receive 20 Free Interlibrary Loan Requests – Page 5
- Federal Public Access Policies Enforcement – It’s Not Just NIH- Page 5
- New Resources for Faculty and Students – Page 6
- Nutt Appointed Head of the Historical Research Center – Page 7
- Librarian Office Hours on Hospital Floors for Nursing Staff – Page 8
- Newly Renovated ACH Medical Library Now Open – Page 8-9
- 2015 Teaching with Technology Symposium – Page 9-10
The Library Newsletter is available as a PDF document. You will need to download Adobe Reader to view it.