The purpose of the Library News is to keep library users informed about what is going on at the UAMS library and issues affecting it. Starting in 2008 the newsletter is published four times a year: spring, summer, fall and winter. Contact the newsletter editor Joanna Delavan to subscribe or to send comments and questions.
View the Fall 2014 issue here.
- Library Bids Farewell to Four Dedicated Employees – Page 1-3
- Dog Days of Winter – Page 4
- Coming Soon – Page 4
- Library Historical Research Center Outreach at Pediatrics Faculty Meeting – Page 5
- Ebola Information Available on the UAMS Library Webpage – Page 5
- Historical Research Award Winner Announced – Page 5
- 5 Librarians Attend Medical Library Association QuintEssential Meeting – Page 6
The Library Newsletter is available as a PDF document. You will need to download Adobe Reader to view it.