The purpose of the Library News is to keep library users informed about what is going on at the UAMS library and issues affecting it. Starting in 2008 the newsletter is published four times a year: spring, summer, fall and winter. Contact the newsletter editor Joanna Delavan to subscribe or to send comments and questions.
View the Spring 2014 issue here.
In This Issue:
- Improvements in Services and Facilities – Page 1
- Library Co-Sponsors History of Public Health in Arkansas Talk - Page 2
- Help the Library Improve Classes by Answering a Short Survey - Page 2
- NCBI Resources Class June 17 - Page 3
- Library Participates in Project SEARCH - Page 3
- UpToDate Anywhere Mobile App Goes Live - Page 4
- How to Spot a Predatory Publisher - Page 5
- Featured Apps - Page 6
- New eBooks in Collection – Page 6
- Arts of UAMS Features Children’s Hospital Patient Creativity - Page 7
- Team Effectiveness Series Added to Henry Stewart Talks - Page 8
The Library Newsletter is available as a PDF document. You will need to download Adobe Reader to view it.