Staff & Student Computer Facilities
All Library computer facilities have :
- Connections to the campus network
- Logon using your UAMS domain name and password
- Connections to the Campus wireless network
- Internet access to campus email, course materials, evaluations, Library resources
- 2010 Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Combination DVD/CDRW drives
- Laser printers – black and white: 10¢ a page, color: 20¢ a page (2nd floor only) -Remember that most materials may be e-mailed to yourself for later printing at home.
At the Circulation Desk in the Library (1st floor, 686-5980), you may purchase:
- Vendacards for printing and photocopies ($1, $5, $10)
- All cards may be reset for additional uses. Black and white printing is $.10 per page. Color printing is $.20 per page.
Library Public Computers (1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor of the Library)
- All facilities available during regular library hours
- 51 computers with access to all library electronic resources and selected SSC programs.
- 16 computers, with printer, available for after-hours access to students and residents. Available via a card swipe by the door located in the lobby of the College of Public Health building. A current UAMS ID badge is required. There are 10 computers available in the east Quiet/Study area that have SAS and and SPSS installed. There is also a flatbed scanner in the Quiet/Study room for students and residents.
Library Group Study Rooms
- 7 group study rooms equipped with 40″ monitors with computer and AV connectivity
For problems with login names and password, please call the Help Desk at 686 – 8555