Rena Sheffer, M.L.S.
Electronic Journals Coordinator. 2004-present
- (UAMS) Library Resources Instruction & Reference Librarian. 1990-2004
- Union Memorial Hospital Library (Baltimore) 1986-1990. Director; Reference & Clinical Resources Librarian; Monographs Manager
- eJournals and eBooks access
- Research Committee of South Central Chapter of the Medical Library Association
Publications & Presentations
Using Social Networking Software to Increase Communication Across Library Departments.
Poster in collaboration with Abby Holt won third place award in research posters, SCC/MLA Annual Conference, Dallas, TX. October 14, 2008
Use of Open URL Access (various presentations). SCC/MLA Annual Conferences 2005, 2006
Sheffer R.A. Increasing Information Competence in Medical School Faculty. Academic Exchange Quarterly. 2003 Winter;7(4):185-8
- SCC/MLA (Soouth Central Chapter of the Medical LIbrary Association)
- NASIG (North American Serials Interest Group)
M.L.S. – SUNY@Buffalo
B.A. (history) – SUNY@Buffalo