Debra Lee Boddington, M.L.S.
Debra Lee Boddington, M.L.S., serves as the Liaison and Education Librarian in the UAMS Library, Education & Reference Services Department. Debra is the library liaison to the College of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, and numerous institutes and partners on the UAMS Little Rock campus. Debra is also involved with numerous outreach activities & events across the State, promoting and providing instruction on National Library of Medicine and UAMS Library resources and services.
Debra began her career as an academic research librarian at the University of Kentucky, Lexington in 1980 and continued her commitment to library and information service working in reference, collection management, web development, and numerous public service departments before retiring Emeritus Faculty from the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville in 2007. Debra joined the UAMS Library in 2009. Debra is also employed with OCLC, Inc., as a QuestionPoint Virtual Reference Librarian. QuestionPoint is a unique online reference service, supported by a global network of cooperating libraries and research institutions worldwide, offering web based chat, cobrowse capabilities, and other cooperative reference tools and services.
- Clinical and Research Databases (Including CINAHL, PsychINFO, Web of Science, etc.)
- RefWorks, NLM Resources & Services
- Institute on Aging, Education Committee
- Women’s Faculty Caucus, Education Committee
- Council of University of Arkansas Research Libraries, Staff Development Committee, Northwest Arkansas Library Association Executive Committee, Institute of Aging Education Committee